Ignite your passion for justice
Ignite your passion to fight child sex trafficking
Join a team trip and learn how you can become a force for freedom in the fight against child sex trafficking. Teams visit Destiny Rescue projects in Southeast Asia to see the work we do from the front lines. This is your opportunity to connect with our staff, learn about the realities of child sex trafficking and be inspired by the hope found in rescue.
A team trip is a life-changing experience that will fuel your passion for bringing freedom to the enslaved and exploited. What are you waiting for?
Join a two-week team trip and see the work we do
fighting child sex trafficking firsthand.
On your two-week trip, you will:
- Learn about the devastating effect that sex trafficking has on children and their communities.
- Visit red-light districts where agents and police rescue children.
- Connect with our staff who are fighting to end child sex trafficking.
- Meet rescued children in our safe homes.
- Discover how we bring healing to survivors.
- See how we empower families to protect children from trafficking.
- Immerse yourself in the culture at local street markets and historical sites to better understand and appreciate Southeast Asian culture.
Are You Ready?
Your trip experience will empower you to take action and amplify the voices of those trapped in exploitation. Take a look at our upcoming trip dates by clicking below.
** Important COVID-19 Notice **
Due to travel restrictions from the Covid-19 Pandemic, your Destiny Rescue Team Trip in 2021 may be postponed to a later date. If this happens, the funds raised will go toward your future trip. Under no circumstances will your donations be returned to you. Destiny Rescue is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, which means if we give people back their team trip contributions, it will jeopardize our nonprofit status.
Need to know more first?
Let us know you’re interested and we can start a conversation.
My trip was life changing and my worldview will never be the same. I miss the experience and think about the people I met often.