You are invited…
Destiny Rescue invites YOU to come and visit our rescue and rehabilitation work – with your children – on the harvest fields of Cambodia and Northern Thailand.
Beyond a vacation…
Come and experience these nations from a different perspective than the tourist brochures portray. Rather, encounter the people from the heart of our Heavenly Father. Look beyond the wastelands of brokenness and despair, and see HEAVEN’S hope…Sense His Presence…Feel His freedom…Hear His Joy…Celebrate His healing…and BE His love.
One goal of our ‘Destiny Rescue Mission Adventure Tours’ is for YOU to connect with children and their families who are in desperate need – those that are searching for the practical, tangible love of God. This can be done in various ways, such as village outreaches, distributing food and medicine, repairing homes, installing fish ponds and running water, sharing a meal and playing games with the children. Each day is a new adventure into the uncharted…
We also want you to see firsthand how serious of an issue sex trafficking has become in our world today, and personally see and experience the incredible work Destiny Rescue is doing to combat it.
In addition, we also want you to have some fun and a little relaxation, too. Therefore, we encourage you to absorb all you can from the beautiful scenery and unique Asian culture, explore the different sensations of Cambodia and Thailand through new flavors, fragrances and sounds. Shop, laugh, and encounter the Lord in the beauty of His justice and mercy. And of course, don’t forget to capture loads of memorable moments for your photo albums back home.
Week 1 Itinerary
- You will begin your Mission Adventure Tour in Phnom Penh – the central economic and political hub of Cambodia.
- Assist Destiny Rescue with current projects, such as painting, sorting sponsor packs for distribution, building, etc.
- Visit with children in our programs – playing games, sports, and releasing the love of God to them.
- Observe and interact with our rescue children as they make jewelry, jeans and demonstrate other sewing skills.
- Tour Angkor Wat – a temple complex at Angkor, built for King Suryavarman II, in the early 12th century. (These partially reconstructed ruins were immortalized on the big screen by Indiana Jones and Tomb Raider Lara Croft!)
*Please note: Due to political unrest in Cambodia, team trips are not currently visiting the Cambodia projects. An alternate schedule will allow team trips to spend additional time at Destiny Rescue’s various Thailand projects. When political unrest has subsided, Destiny Rescue will re-open team trips to the Cambodia projects.
We spend one evening observing the confronting reality of a red light district – a section of the city lined with seedy host bars, brothels, massage parlors, saunas, and hourly hotels, which is a popular tourist destination due to the sex industry and the resulting nightlife.
Week 2 Itinerary
- US Team Trip (March 3, 2014 to March 17, 2014)
- US Team Trip (June 2, 2014 to June 16, 2014)
- US Team Trip (July 14, 2014 to July 28, 2014)
- US Team Trip (October 6, 2014 to October 20, 2014)
- US Team Trip (November 17, 2014 to December 1, 2014)
Please call our office at (574) 834-1109 and let us know if you have a preferred month in mind, and we’ll try our best to create a tour that flows with your request.
Pricing: Due to the fluctuation of airline and travel prices, we have not placed pricing on this page. Once a date has been agreed upon, we’ll email you a more specific itinerary along with an up-to-date price list of costs and inclusions.
** Please Note: any excess funds after a team trip is completed will revert to Destiny Rescue’s general fund to support our project nations.
Want to know more?
If you would like to find out more about one of our upcoming trips, click the button below and complete the team interest form.
Ready to apply?
If you are ready to apply for one of our trips, click the button below and complete the team trip application form.